Cosmetic dermatologist face mapping, (Digital Skin Analysis machine) at our clinic’s in London, Kent and Essex
15th February 2010
The Belvedere Clinic are now offering analysis of the face, with our Brand new machine for face mapping that can diognose the amount of sun damage, aging skin, wrinkles, rosacea, age spots, acne scarring and any pigmentation.
1. Detailed visual analysis of visible and invisible
2. Patented system intelligently maps every
detail of your face
3. Hybrid Data Capture uses 3 forms of specialised
imaging in seconds
4. Totally non-invasive and accurate
5. Painless and fast detailed mapping
Tissue Data Capture
The FaceMap-Pro captures data of a range of visable, non-visable, underlying & precursive
conditions rapidly. Accurate, precise analysis in brilliant high resolution is provided in seconds.
Cross Polarised Image (CPI)
Removes reflected light, allowing the scan and capture
of tissue imaging below the skin surface.
– Erythema; pimpling, rosacea, flushing, vascular anomalies.
– melanin; sun damage, age spots, nevus, pigmentation
Freckles, undereye discolouration.
– Pore Condition; pore count & analysis of enlargement
– S-Gray; identification of skin disease and distribution
condition of skin tone.
Parallel Polarised Image (PPI)
Captures reflected light providing a scanned image
of skin surface.
– Wrinkling; visible and non-visible analysis, wrinkle
count and percentage coverage.
– Scarring; scar condition and percentage coverage.
– Skin Surface; identification and analysis of quality
& condition of surface.
UV Image (UVI)
Captures brilliant high colour data used for analysis
of both surface and underlying conditions.
– Bacterial Infection
– Sun Damage
– Excess Oil
– pH balance
Tissue Data Analysis
pulls captured image data into
the Patient Record Managment
system, rapidly processing &
analysing the patient’s skin
The analysis allows both you and your aesthetician to fully
understand your aesthetic concerns
– Allowing accurate prescription of the correct treatment for you
– Increased treatment success
– The treatment of the actual underlying cause of your condition
Your ongoing digital patient record allows both you and
your aesthetician to accurately see and
track your improvements
– See for yourself the success of your treatments
– Increased satisfaction and treatment success
– Know for a fact that we’re providing the best treatment for you
See for yourself the visible and invisible improvements