Tummy Tuck Prices UK | Cost of Tummy Tuck London Kent Essex Surrey
Looking to rid of the excess fat from your Tummy ? want to know the costs to have the fat removed for Good !!!
Here at the Belvedere Private Clinic Tummy Tuck is most commonly asked for following substantial weight loss or pregnancy where people find their abdominal muscles are weak and the skin has become loose. Sometimes exercise and diet alone is not enough to reverse this and can cause anxiety and self-consciousness in the individual, with a Abdominoplasty the skin can be removed and the muscles tightened to leave a flatter and firmer tummy.
Cost of Tummy tuck procedure has been carried out at the Belvedere Clinic for over 25 years, with thousands of men and women leaving our hospital much happier and free from the their anxiety and of course a much firmer flatter tummy.
Many success stories have come out from the Tummy Tuck Procedure. There are many companies here in the UK and abroad offering this procedure, some cheaper , some much more expensive than the Belvedere Clinic.
Here at the Belvedere Clinic the cost for Tummy Tuck at £5500 is worth every penny, with a free consulation with our GMC registered plastic surgeon that specilaizes in Abdominoplasty, Your procedure carried out at our own private hospital and full aftercare programme.
Complete abdominoplasty( Full Tummy Tuck )
In general, a complete (or full) abdominoplasty follows these steps:
- An incision is made from hip to hip just above the pubic area.
- Another incision is made to free the navel from the surrounding skin.
- The skin is detached from the abdominal wall to reveal the muscles and fascia to be tightened. The muscle fascia wall is tightened with sutures.
- Liposuction is often used to refine the transition zones of the abdominal sculpture.
- A dressing and sometimes a compression garment are applied and any excess fluid from the site is drained.
Partial abdominoplasty ( Mini Tummy Tuck )
A partial (or mini) abdominoplasty proceeds as follows:
- A smaller incision is made.
- The skin and fat of the lower abdomen are detached in a more limited fashion from the muscle fascia. The skin is stretched down and excess skin removed.
- Sometimes the belly button stalk is divided from the muscle below and the belly button slid down lower on the abdominal wall.
- Sometimes a portion of the abdominal muscle fascia wall is tightened.
- Liposuction is often used to contour the transition zone.
- The flap is stitched back into place.
Tummy Tuck Procedure time is around 3 hours depending which procedure you choose, recovery time is around 10 t0 12 weeks along with a full Tummy tuck there is a full aftercare service.
See Our Tummy Tuck page for more information on your recovery time .
See our surgeons page for more information and profiles on our tummy tuck surgeons
Complimentary Procedures for the Tummy Tuck surgery
Additional procedures that may enhance the result of a tummy tuck are
Laser Skin Tightening – This is a great on-going procedure that could help – Tone and tighten limbs, buttocks and body Flattened and vectored skin tissue. RF energy affects collagen anchor points, as well as fat and fluid storage in the tissue – the root causes of cellulite. Collagen is tightened and remodelled, fats and fluids broken down and reduced. Dramatic reduction is quick and easy .
Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) Surgery procedure prices:
Cost of Mini Tummy Tuck – £4500.00
To book your Tummy Tuck procedure now or for any other queries call 0800 917 2959 where a member of our dedicated staff will be happy to help or simply fill out our enquiry form with your details and a member of our team will contact you.