Here’s why dermal fillers might be the right choice for you
Life can be stressful and it’s no secret that stress and the trappings of today’s world can have a negative impact on our skin and our appearance, this comes in the form of wrinkles, folds and undesirable lines.
Dermal fillers are the perfect way to combat these undesirable effects and reduce the signs of aging by smoothing out those wrinkles and plumping up your face.
Read below to see five reasons why dermal fillers at Belvedere Clinic could be for you:
- They’re a non-surgical procedure making them minimally-invasive. A series of simple injections will smooth your skin without the negative impacts associated with surgery, such as the recovery period.
- The outcome is instant and provide lasting results, allowing you to see the effects as soon as the half hour procedure is over. Additionally the results last from 6 – 12 months meaning you only need 1 -2 appointments a year.
- It’s a misconception that dermal fillers are just for women, there has been a rapid increase in the number of men who have turned to dermal fillers as a way to rejuvenate and achieve a more refreshed, youthful appearance.
- They’re extremely safe as most fillers are made up of materials that already exist in our bodies. There are only a few people dermal fillers are not suitable for, such as those who have specific allergies which can be discussed at the initial consultation.
- They’re available at Belvedere Clinic today, we use RESTYLANE® which is injected beneath the skin; hyaluronic acid in the filler adheres to the skin as the water contained in the acid helps to retain volume under the skin’s surface. The acid acts as a magnet for water, which helps to preserve the renewed volume of the skin. We also use EVOLENCE® which can immediately improve and rejuvenate your appearance by smoothing out and softening unwanted facial lines, wrinkles, and folds, and restoring structure and facial contour in volume-depleted areas.
Other articles you may also find interesting: